Thursday, September 16, 2010

WOO, internets!

Oh man, the last 3-5 days (lost count.. it was hell) have been so bad for me. Got my internet cut off because of delayed payments or something. I haven't been able to find new blogs or talk to any of my friends ( they're all at college, only way I can talk to them :( ). I actually had to.. socialize at the park for entertainment! Haha, not really a bad thing, I know. Man, does it feel good to have internet back! Now, I can finally continue my life as a lazy mooch :D. Never really knew how much the web affected my life.. especially after only 4 days.. perhaps it's time to think of a lifesyle change?


..nah.

6 comments:

  1. hah sounds brutal...i cant live w/o my internet at least once a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha i kno wat you mean, i had to have my computer worked on earlier this year.
    Was without internet for a week, sucked. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. man that sucks! glad u got it back tho!

    ReplyDelete